Isaac and I tagged along with my mom on a trip out to Indiana to visit her uncle and his wife. It was Isaac’s longest car ride, four hours, and he did outstanding!
We hit Friday afternoon Chicago traffic and at one point in the stop-and-go traffic I was so nervous that Isaac would have a meltdown that I commented it was like waiting for the time bomb in the back to go off. Thankfully it never did and we made it to our destination.
Here are the highlights:
- Isaac met Orville Redenbacher
- We enjoyed Valpo Velvet ice cream
- Ken makes a great Old Fashioned
- I’m in love with Lea’s cookbook collection
- Isaac was introduced to a ball of yarn