It never ceases to amaze me how quickly conversations change topics with a four year old…and the things they come up with.
This was our conversation yesterday after I got off the phone talking to a co-worker:
- “What that?”
- Me: “a co-worker needed my help.”
- “With what?”
- Me: “I helped her with a story (report) and she had questions.”
- “You wanted to help her with her work?”
- Me: “Yes, so she can do a good job.”
- “Oh…I’m growing bigger and bigger. When I get bigger I no need a booster seat like you.”
- Me: “Yep, you are a big girl.”
- “Your car is clean. ‘Member, we went through the wash car. It was scary.”
- [listening to Princess songs] “That’s not Belle, it’s Beauty and the Beast.”
Wow, always keeping you on your toes!