Weekend Wine Dinner
After the 5K the rest of the weekend was all about food. We had another one of our wine dinners where we cook amazing food and feature a different wine with each course. They have become almost a quarterly event with my mom, step-dad, brother, and Josh. In between we had a little fun shooting pool and playing games.
- Shrimp Cocktail with Sangria
- Yummy salsa w/ endive and crostini. Wine: Savingnon Blanc
- Artichoke dip Wine: mixed varietal white
- Mixed greens with strawberries, blue cheese, and candied pecans. Wine: white table wine.
- Sirloins, roasted vegetables, and Greek green beans. Wine: Cabernet Savingnon
- Butterscotch pudding with Heath bar crumbles and coffee