Since finding out my surgery date, I instantly created a to-do list of things I needed (I use the term loosely!) to get done. With just 12 days to go until the surgery I’m losing steam. I started out strong, but I might not finish.
- Paint the kitchen and living room: kitchen is done, living room is mostly done, but I need a helper to finish the rest (extension ladder) and I’m not sure my helper (Josh) is willing
- Chalkboard wall: DONE!
- Meals in the freezer: none yet, but I’ve got 2 meals on the schedule to freeze.
- Clean: nothing done yet…this is the hardest one!
- Spring gift buying: DONE! Well 90% done, but the rest I can finish via the internet.
- Stock up on staples: toilet paper, toiletries, and laundry detergent are done. I need go through the pantry.
Lets hope I can push through and work hard through the home stretch otherwise it’s a dirty house and Chef Boyardee for a while!