Problem Solved

The bathroom in our basement has this weird ‘closet.’ It’s bothered me for a while, so I finally decided to fix it. I picked up (thanks CB) the same fabric I used on another basement project and whipped up a quick curtain on the sewing machine tonight in about an hour…I think it took longer to actually do the pinning!

Here’s the Before/After:

Now, I just need to add some shelving and I’ll have some great storage space instead of a closet devoted to a trash can!

Advertisements

2 responses to “Problem Solved”

  1. buntens says :

    It is time consuming to pin. That’s why I don’t do it anymore! The curtain looks beautiful!

  2. Karen says :

    Looks terrific!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

WordPress.com

WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.

%d bloggers like this: