Things we do on a Hawkeye bye week…
The Hawkeye football team had the weekend off, so we took the opportunity to catch up on a few chores around the house and a little fun!
1. We made an early morning trip to the city dump to discard some lawn waste, concrete, and scrap wood from our summer demolition projects.
2. I ran a couple of errands that I can’t seem to get done during the work week.
3. Yard work…we filled in holes, added more dirt, and seeded bare spots caused by our summer demolition projects (see #1).
4. Plant seeds that will one day be trees! (hopefully!)
6. Enjoyed a few college football games with friends, then dinner out.
It was a very productive Saturday for the Oswalds.
PS – Sunday doesn’t count because I do the same things, bye week or not!