Speedy Pork Roast
I made this pork roast tonight and it couldn’t have been more easy, especially for a weeknight meal. Try it, you’ll love it!
- 1 1/2 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- cooking spray
- 1lb carrots, peeled & cut into 2″ pieces
- 2lbs new potatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1TBSP olive oil
- 2tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1tsp dried sage, crushed
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp pepper
Brown pork in skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray; arrange vegetables around pork. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper. Bake at 450 for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 165 and vegetables are tender.